Mi papá tiene 47 años= my dad is 47 years old
Mi papa tiene 47 anos= my potato has 47 assholes
I love spanish
A capital letter changes it even further:
Mi Papa tiene 47 anos = My pope has 47 anuses
literally the best post I have seen on this website
My GA ticket was $190. All international tours in Australia are ridiculously expensive though. It’s because they have to ship the stage and everything out here.
I would honestly pay $1000 for a ticket to Gaga though. It is worth every fucking cent :)
Hahaha no no. It’s the Born This Way Ball. It was the latest tour that Lady Gaga did and it was freaking amazing :)
Sure! (I’ll do it in point form so it’s easier)
- It was the first Australian show
- It was the first show where Gaga pulled people up on stage
- I lined up outside for the monster pit at 7am for a 7:30pm start
- The monster pit line was organised by the venue staff, and instead of choosing the people that got there the earliest, they chose a whole section of people (GA5) to go into the pit. Ultimately, we waited outside for 12.5 hours for nothing. People who arrived at 6pm got into the pit. There were quite a few angry monsters haha
- It was SO much fun. I can’t even describe the energy of the night. It was just insane the whole time. I had post concert depression for days after haha
- I had an economics final exam at 8am the next day, and my ears were ringing and I had a massive headache haha
- The only concert that beats the btwb was when I saw Bruce Springsteen 2 months ago. I shook his hand, played his guitar, spoke with him, and he kissed my mum. The day that I get to meet gaga, Bruce will be demoted haha
- I am without a doubt going to go to as many ARTPOP Balls as possible. I really want to see some overseas too :)
Thanks for the cool question!
I don’t want to learn in a classroom anymore. I want to travel and talk to people and learn that way. I want to learn as I go, gathering knowledge and not being rigorously tested on it. I don’t want to lose passion in the things I like because of the worry of exams. I want to fuelled by snippets of knowledge I gain from people and be inquisitive. School has stolen my passion for the things I’m interested in and I hate it for that.